Tired of the usual going out to eat for date night? Here are some fun ideas for spicing up date night in the Corridor!
1. There’s nothing better than having a good laugh with your significant other. Enjoy a comedy show at Penguin’s Comedy Club. Show times are at 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday. There is also an Open Mic night every Wednesday at 8:00 PM.
Penguin’s Comedy Club
208 2nd Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
2. Express yourself in a new way through painting – no experience required! You and your date will be guided step-by-step through the featured painting, while sipping on a beverage of your choosing!
Brush & Barrel
408 1st Avenue, Coralville, IA 52241
3. Feeling lucky? Take your date to the casino where you can play slots, blackjack and other fun card games. Check their website for live music nights!
3184 IA-22, Riverside, IA 52327
4. Catch a movie at the drive-in theatre! Located near Davenport, this outdoor multi-screen movie theatre is open 7 days a week and features all types of movie genres.
Blue Grass Drive-In Theater
774 W Mayne Street, Blue Grass, IA 52726
5. Learn some new culinary skills in the kitchen with a private cooking class at Becky’s Mindful Kitchen, located in Solon. Contact Becky to reserve a class!
Becky’s Mindful Kitchen
2247 Sugarbottom Road, Solon, IA 52333
6. Take a tour of Cedar Ridge, Iowa’s first licensed distillery since Prohibition and award-winning winery. Tours are scheduled for every Saturday and Sunday at 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM at no charge. No appointment needed.
Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery
1441 Marak Road NW, Swisher, Iowa, IA 52338
7. Bring out your playful side and go ice-skating with your love at the ice arena. Public skate times are Monday-Friday, with a Four Dollar Friday Skate from 1:30-5 PM.
Cedar Rapids Ice Arena
1100 Rockford Rd SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
8. Looking for a date filled with relaxation? Unwind with a one-hour couples massage at the spa. Call to reserve a time.
Elevate Salon & Spa
2320 Edgewood Road SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404